Are you an experienced travel consultant who is able to manage domestic and international travel? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service and building a true partnership with your clients?
If you are, then why not join our friendly team and work in a great family environment servicing one of our exciting business segments. If you are tired of public transport free car parking is available and other great staff entitlements are on offer.
If you want to know more please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show Group is a leading Travel Management and Logistics company who have been servicing entertainment, film, theatre, sport, television and corporate clients for over 27 years with multiple locations across Australia.
Two new positions have become available for full-time Travel Consultants.
The roles will be to liaise with clients and suppliers to co-ordinate group air travel, accommodation and ground transport services for our high profile clients as well as any one off bookings that may be required within the film departments.
* Minimum 2 years Domestic and International Travel Experience
* A good knowledge of Fares and Ticketing
* A good knowledge of major hotels and apartments in Australia
* Proficiency in using Excel and Windows
* Sabre and SAM experience an advantage
* A strong attention to detail and accuracy
* An ability to adapt to our clients changing requirements
* Good communication and people skills
* Able to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
* A pro-active approach when resolving problems and challenges
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Finalists in the AFTA Awards for Best Corporate Travel Agency for the last five years
Winner AFTA Awards Rookie Travel Agent of the Year 2012
Winners Circle for the last eight years for Concord Agency Network
Member of Qantas Platinum Club for the last four years